Monday, April 23, 2007

Guess who came to our house...





The tooth fairy!!! Kase has been sooo excited, he has 5 loose teeth and one finally fell out Saturday Night ...get this we were out on a date when it fell out...and it was 10:00 when I picked the kids up so the tooth fairy had to wait and come Sunday. (I told kase she was in bed so that I could take a pictures of his cute little tooth! Man this makes me feel old! I hate this milestones, I remember when I was sooo excited to see Kase roll or walk and now with each one I realize I cant have time back with them. I want to keep them little, I want to sing lullabies to them forever, kiss them till the run away...If only!

3 comments:

Tracey Kendall said...

to cute...i to hate the milestones...my daughter is fave and son is two and on the weekend l was sitting and watching them play. I then got teary and realized how big they are. Time flys...l feel like the were just babys....so l so hear you on this one. Great photos. They can always remember by them.

Unknown said...

I just hope that Kase's tooth fairy doesn't ruin it all for the other tooth fairies by leaving him $20 or whatever outrageous amount that makes us poor tooth fairies look bad! LOL

JC Photography said...

I have to agree - I wish they could stay little forever!