Monday, July 17, 2006

As always

So much going on. So much to type. I have alot of business stuff I am doing. I have been working with a grafic designer to finalize my flyers for the drs. office! Soo much time but I can't wait to post them...they are soo cute! My friend Brooke is helping me with them...if you need any work done you must call her she is great to work with and she is priced great! I also am working on my website, it is such a task but I can't wait to get it up...if only I could understand all the domain name, web hosting stuff. I know i am making it harder then it is but I struggle with all the techno details!!!! It will be a whole new site, and I am hoping to have a place for customers to log in to veiw and order picture all on-line. It is still in the works but it another fun thing yet to come in my business! New business cards and referal cards are ordered and should be here soon! Here is a preveiw...

4 comments:

stace said...

hi kelli. now that my life has slowed down a little i need to get together with you for some pics. i will call you in the next couple days.

Michelle said...

These are going to be perfect! I am so stinkin' exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful! And I can't wait to see the flyers. Your business is really going to take off!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting Kellie!!