Monday, July 10, 2006

the conversation

Just wanted to fill you in on the conversation I had with my hubby today. It is nothing serious, it is quite funny actually.

J...."So what are your plans today?"
K..."I need to go to costco and pay some bills. OH and I am going to buy a lens for my camera."
J"You are not."
K Yes I am. I had cash in hand 3 weeks ago to buy the lens, BUT I helped with the bills and bought you a fathers day present. A fathers day present that wasn't good enough." (he bought himself an extra present...new golf clubs and hid them in the garage.) yep not cool!
J "It is not like you haven't ever done that! and besides if you wouldn't freak out about money, i wouldn't have to hide them"
K "well if you wouldn't control the money, nether would I"
J "Well we are even"
K "We will be when I get me lens"

AND I went and bought the lens :)
Canon 85 mm F 1.4 I can't wait to play!
Heres is a link to the lens, I didn't buy it from here, it gives you an idea of what I got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you kill me! Sounds like some conversations I've had...controling money...hiding things we buy...
Gotta Love it!

Michelle said...

HOLY CRAP! That is so freaking awesome! I can't wait to see the pics you take with that one! Good for you, I am happy that you got it. You can make money off of this lens, I am pretty sure that J isn't going pro anytime soon. I am shutting up now....POST PICS WHEN YOU GET SOME!!!!