Monday, February 12, 2007

My 5 things that make me happy

1-Being told I am the best mom ever by Kase. Lately he will come up and cuddle with me and tell me that I am the best Mom ever! That is a great feeling.




2-Having parent of african american baby call and schedual a session. Babies like that a rare in our town but I love the photograph them. They are always the most beautiful children!


3-Getting my hair done. Ahhhhh 3 hours of alone time, time to be pampered, time to not work, time to take care of me.

4-Scrapnight. That is the highlight of the week for me. I love all the girls that go. We are all such good friends and I am so glad that I have found friends who get me.

5-My relationship with Justin. It is not perfect, I know and I am sure people wonder how we are going to make it but we love each other. We yell, we fight hard and we love hard. I dont think that a relationship should go without the trials and the hardships. It makes you respect the relationship even more. I am grateful to have him in my life.

5 comments:

Noel said...

Okay Kellie, I laughed so hard at your "I like creamed corn too" comment. Too bad we had to move. Thanks for playing! It was fun to read your list. What a cute thing for your son to do!! I think I have a similar marriage relationship. Hard, but good.

Miranda Renner Photography said...

Love the chalk pictures. They make me smile everytime I look at them.
miranda

Unknown said...

Oh my god, how cute is that-- forget Hallmark, say it in chalk!

It was fun reading your list!

Katelyn said...

HAPP VALENTINE'S DAY!!! hope it is a love-filled one. waiting to see some of your picstures...

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.