Saturday, June 09, 2007

the baby bird


Macie woke me up real early the other day telling me that she had caught a bird, when I opened my eyes I realized that she was holding a baby bird! I guess the little thing had flown into the window, Kase and Macie had heard the noise and the went outside and saw a baby bird that could fly...How cool is that! So I wrapped the poor liitle thing up in a towel and set it outside. Macie was so worried about the little bird so we had to bring it inside. Later that day, I had totally forgotten about it, when I came home it was not where I had left it. We looked all over for the dumb thing but we finally found it flying around in our house! We chased the thing forever trying to get it down. It was soo hillaious we were just running around the house chasing it down. Finally Macie got a hold of the thing, I figured that it was feeling better and we could let it go, I grab my camera and we headed outside, I was messing with my settings, Macie started to cry, the bird squeezed out of her hand and flew away. Get this, she was bawling because I didn't get a picture of the bird before it left. She makes me laugh so hard!

1 comment:

JC Photography said...

Who doesn't like a good "bird-flying-around-inside-your-house" story! HEE HEE HEE