Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I finally found sometime...











although I am extremely behind with work I am desperately trying to pull myself out of this low point in my life so I scrap booked all day Sunday. I don't think I left my room I just scrapped and scrapped. Man it felt good to get something done you have noooo idea! I didn't help really with my current situation but at least I was able to get my mind of the sadness I have been feeling. I hate that I am missing something that wasn't mine to begin with.

6 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

I am sorry that you are so sad. You have a very unique and special talent that I covet... :) I don't know why you are depressed as I am one of the general masses of people but I hope you are feeling better. Thank you for your honesty in your blog and your photography. It shines through. Have a good day.
A fellow mother and photographer.
Abby

JC Photography said...

Kellie -
Those pages are amazing. You have such an amazing talent. And I want you to remember it's okay to feel sad! You need to deal with the trials and emotions you are going through! IT will get better soon - I promise! Love your guts!
Jenny

Ren said...

I wish I could come and hug you. I'm sorry you're feeling sad. I hope you know that it's ok to feel the way you feel. I love that you got time to be creative... I miss scrapbooking... I think you've inspired me ;)

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) I love reading your blog.

The pages are gorgeous!

Michelle said...

I am missing you so much!!! Love the LO's. I don't think I could scrap right now if I was forced to.
Hope you get feeling better soon.

Tracey Kendall said...

great layouts...i just never have time anymore to scrapbook and its ashame because l love to do it...we need more hours in the day...