Friday, June 01, 2007

The benefit of being depressed

I don't eat and I spend money, in fact I have spent tons of money this round. I guess I try to find something to fill the void, it works momentarily but it never is enough. And even though I recognize what I am doing, I still do it searching for some kind of satisfaction.
So I got a whole bunch of new clothes, I have lost a lot of weight and nothing fits me anymore, so I thought why not! Got some clothes, bought Shayla a birthday outfit and hooked my self up with some cute new shirts and necklaces.
But the most exciting part in this is that I got was a new lens...oh yes and this one just might make me happy for a couple days, at least it will keep me distracted. My lens is a 24-70mm 2.8L Yeah baby, it cost more then my camera and I am so excited to finally have it. It is freakin huge, I am going to have to start lifting or something to be able to shoot with it on!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

holy shit.. pardon my language.. but those pictures of you are perfectly scrumptious.. and the lens.. oh i want that lens.i shot those maternity pics with it and after 3 hours my wrists and arms hurt so bad!! but its so lovely!!!

Ren said...

Umm.... I agree with Katelyn - holy shit! LoL

I'm drooooooling over that lens. I'm LUSTING after it. I WANT IT!!!

{hug}