Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Move is Over!

With much drama it is finally done! We ended up needing to be out 3 days earlier then planned so over the weekend we found a place to live and moved all of our stuff. By Monday it was all out and by Tuesday it was cleaned. I am so thankful to my RS presidency they were the ONLY ones that showed up to help me clean. Not even my VTers came, which didnt surprize me because I have not had them visit me the whole time I have been in the ward! Anyway it was all cleaned and on Weds. I turned over the keys. It was a very sad thing for me, saying good bye to the house we brought Macie home to, our first house we bought. There are so many memories there. BUT as I was soaking in the last looks of our house and wiping away the tears Justin reminded me that there were alot of bad memories there too. Lots of fights and talks of divorce. Many sleepless nights wondering why things were so wrong. Lots of hardship in our marriage that we both do not wish to re-live. So as we drove away from our house for the last time we both had a sense of re-newal and hope. Hope for better times, less fights and more love in our lives.

No comments: