Sunday, October 23, 2005

We got in a fight with the Razor...


...and the Razor WON! The Story...Kase and his hair, sigh! He is just weird about it. At the first of the summer he had a mohalk. It was sooo cool and everywhere we went people told him how cool he looked! I thought he would love it too BUT he didnt he hated it, everytime we went to fix it he would whine " NOOOOO dont put it in a mohalk." We did this for 3 months untill finally I let him win and I said "ok then we are just going to shave it off!" I wasnt mean, i wasnt angry, but that seemed worst. "no dont cut my hair MOM" he cried. Ok fine, I say " Kase if we leave like this we have to put it in a mohalk and you cant whine..." and the promise was made that he would cry about it. Well for the next 3 days all I hear is..."NOOOOO dont put it in a mohalk, I dont like mohalks, etc." So I shaved it off, HERES THE KICKER...just as I am finishing up, I take a last run threw with the clippers to catch all the lose ends and the GUARD FALLS OFF! yep and i buzz down the skin !!!!! So I swore, beacue that is waht any reasonable mother would do in front of their child and i put the clippers down. We left it like that for a couple days untill i finally brought myself to shave it all off! So now he is my little cancer patent, with his sweet little bald head and we are just waiting for it to grow back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had that exact same expericnce here. No joke, Carson went from Mohawk to skin....oh out boys are kindred spirits if you ask me!