Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hair Styles


I had to capture their trendy hair styles. Little miss priss and Punk Rocker. I am havin' a blast with both kids hair. Macie's hair will do alot now and I am soooo glad she grew out of that mullet stage! Kase is still mad that i cut the sides of his hair off, he refuses to fix it in a mohalk, "i want to look like Daddy," He says.

It wasnt too long ago I remember how frustrating it was to get a picture of the two. It is so hard to get them both looking and both smiling somedays and others they sit pose and say cheese!!! They have had slot of practic with my camera attached at my hip! Just happened to be a day they felt like smiling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I love their hairstyles! I think it is super cute when they start becoming their "own" little ppl. Like the blog! Tori:)