Saturday, August 27, 2005

I am having a Bad day

I dont know why but I feel like it all came crashing down. Just a combo of things i guess. I am worried about a number of things. Most important on the list of worry is Justins job. He wants to quit, no he already quit. I was not included in this and it just ticks me off. I also just had a hard week with watching extra kids, having a bit of a cold and recouping from the trip up north. I realized that i have gained 15 lbs in 2 weeks...who does that? I know I am not prego-already checked that option. So it all has crashed down on me. Just waiting for a pick me up to lift my spirits. Oh I wish I could go to that Scrap Expo in SLC that is so the fix I need!! Oh well something else will come up. Stress will go away, Justin & I will work threw this crap with our counclor, life will go on. But today I am just having a bad day!

No comments: