Friday, August 18, 2006







Ahhhhhh! There is serious meaning behind these photos. My Grandma died three years ago this month. Before she died I walked around their farm talking pictures of Kase in his overalls. It was one of the last times I spent with her. When she got really sick, I never could call and say good bye. I didn't want to say goodbye but I will forever regret not calling her and telling her how much I loved her. After my parents divorced she raised all of us. She was more then a grandma she was a friend and a Mom to us. Everytime I go up I try to get shots of the kids on the farm. It is the closest I feel to her. It is my time to reconnect, and remember.

ETA: The conversion Method for these pics is from Tina at 2PS. This is her blog I am sure you can get them from her. http://everyday-moments.blogspot.com/ Thanks Tina!

3 comments:

stace said...

hey, i really like the conversion in these. what did you use? also, i like the song that plays on your blog. what is that?

Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

now those are some beautiful pictures, and how sweet about your grandma, I'm sure she would love that you are taking the kids there and taking pictures!

Scrappygirl2u said...

These are so adorable! Love the farm look! :)