Sunday, August 06, 2006

I am back!

Finally! I dont have much time to type. I got back a couple days ago, Oh soo good to be home. I dont have time to post much and I won't be around the internet that much for a while. In the middle of the move. The trip was exhausting, doing a whole week with kids and without the hubster....where is my prozac? I am sooo glad to be home, we did have fun, we really did and as always I spent toooo much money! and the good news...I came home to an almost empty house! But I still have soo much to do. I will post as soon as I get a chance!

1 comment:

Meegan said...

I'm having Kellie withdrawals!
I want to see pictures of the new house, and pictures of you and your little family. . . .is the family going to be expanding any time soon? As far as ours goes. . . still no luck. :( But fertility meds have been started. I hope it's not just false hope.

always with love!
~MGN