Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My FAVS

I need a pick me up so I thought I would make a list of the things that make me happy....

Favorite TV Shows

So you think you can Dance... Oh my GOSH!! I am obsessed with it! I love this show! I am watching the last show right now. Who knew watching people dance could make me cry, make my heart jump and make me miss my youth. I Love Bengi the mormon boy! I love guy dancers, I want to be the girls. Oh it just makes me happy!

Last Comic Standing...cracked me up. Sad it is over but wasn't it good???

Project Runway....Love it!! I want to be Heidi Klum. I am glad this one is just starting so I can get my weekly TV fix.

TIVO....Oh man! It is soo nice to be able to record th stuff I really want to watch.

My Anthropology Appron....I want to post a picture of it but Blogger is sucking it up and I can't post any pictures. It was a gift from my sis and I love it, it is so bright, unique and fun. When I put it on I don't feel like a frumpy house wife! Umm it is soo yummy!

Wendy's Vanilla Frosty. Oh I love it.

Justin Timberlakes Sexy Back song. I can't help myself, it comes on and I rock out to it! Ceirra New song is the same thing.

A clean bathroom. Since a clean house is totally not possible right now in my crazy life. One room is clean and that totally makes me happy :).

Taking pictures still make me happy. I have so much to share...stupid stupid blogger!

Kase started school. Kindergarten. I wasn't ready for it. I thought we had another week but boom! School has started. What maks me happy is that i didn't freak out as bad as I thought. Kase did his typical "Mom, stay here. I can go by myself." But I am happy he is in school. 3 hours of peace a day (Macie takes a nap then usually) AHHHHHHHH!

Brookies Wedding. I have waited for her to get married for so long. I want her to happy and I want to feel like we have stuff in common agian. she is such a good friend and I am sooo excited for the wedding!!

woooo that makes me feel so much better! I want to post pictures so bad! I will try to post sooon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all...Last Comic Standing was HILARIOUS!!! And I've developed quite a crush on the black guy...he was HOT. It is soooo sad that it is over.
Second of all...Wendy's new frostys. Its about time they gave me vanilla!!! I hated their crappy chocolate goo, but I love the vanilla!
And finally...clean bathrooms...gotta love them!

Angela said...

Your Blog makes me happy. It's fun to get a peek-a-boo into your life even when we don't have time to chat on the phone. Love Love Love it!