Wednesday, August 16, 2006














I am so glad we got out on a boat one time this summer! The first shot is of my neice Avery, this kids is fearless! The whole time my kids were on the tubes they were holding on so tight you could bearly see their faces, not Avery ! She immediatly stood up and danced. I even got up on the wakeboard, once I was up I decieded that was enough and I got off. My Dad on the other hand totally got up first time and went like a pro. Because he rocked it up I have to post the falling pictures of him. TIMBER! Check out his farmers tan!! I love it!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Dude, where are the pics of Kelly in her itsy bitsy teeny weeney yellow poka-dot bakini. Oh yeah, that's right...we are never in the shots because we are always BEHIND the camera. (Of course, I would never show pics of me in my head to toe maternity moo moo I'm still wearing to the pool!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!! And ya, I wanna see pics of you!!!