Thursday, May 24, 2007

I look like I fit in to Mormonville

Shay, Jayce, and Ty are here visiting for the weekend, I have been running around getting things ready for our trip to Zion and Arches this weekend. Picture me....huge SUV, 5 kids, running around town. I feel like I finally fit in. Typical Mormon mommy, with her kids 2 years apart...yeah that is sooooo not going to be me....evah! Sorry mormonville I am refusing to join. Have a great weekend! I promise I will try to be back to my regualr posting next week!!

1 comment:

JC Photography said...

Hee hee hee! I am so with you on not wanting to join the club. I am so happy with only Ashlee. Some may scoff, but that is fine by me. I could never EVER handle that many kids! But it's funny to hear you're fitting into the typical "mormom"(get it) stereotype, if only for a weekend! Ha!