Monday, May 07, 2007

Some days I feel like I have nothing to post

but today I have sooo much to type about! It is funny how much I want to write! I had an interesting weekend...

I had a shoot Saturday night, the couple didn't show up and i forgot my client book so I had no way of contacting them so I went to drive home. I was sitting at the light and some kid ran into the back of me. Yep my cars not even 2 months old and I get hit. Luckily it was just a tiny little car and I was the big one cause his entire hood was pushed up against his windshield. So we pull over and the first thing he says to me is how sorry he is and please don't call the cops because his licence is suspended. Thinking that was the nice thing to do I agree and I try to get his insurance information. He insist that he write it all down and every time I try to look at the card he turns it away from me. I finally grab it and double check it and what do you know he totally messed up the numbers...and yes it was on purpose. He starts to get antsy so I ask him for his phone number name and I write down his licence plate number. After he left I started to feel like I got screwed over so I started calling the numbers he gave me and none of them are right. So I call the cops...they catch him on his way to Hurricane (which is like 15 mins away) and they bring him back to where I am. He gets on the phone to his mom and he just starts bawling. She says she is going to sell his motorcycle, he says that his girlfriend doesn't want to marry him anymore. He is seriously upset and I feel totally bad for him. It seems like he is having a bad time in his life. I kinda wish I hadn't called the cops on him but I thought that would at least get me the right insurance information...well turns out he did have any insurance at all!
So lesson learned when you are nice to people you get screwed over...I'm so kidding!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Plain Jame said...

Oh you so did the right thing. I know it's hard to see people mess up their lives, but they usually have to hit their own rock bottom to get better; also let them reap what they sow.... Arent I terrible??!! muwahahahahaaa

Katelyn said...

hey stranger.. even though i havent been commenting.. i still keep up on your blog! been tryig to spend LESS time at my computer. hope you and your family are well

Anonymous said...

You did the right thing by calling the cops. I know I feel bad too but then you get stuck in the end