Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It is surprizing to me...

when you have made a horrible choice who stands by you and who walks away. I think I will always be surprised by the support I have had these last couple days. I have made a lot of bad choices. I am so grateful for the support I have received, grateful for the prayers, thoughts, advice and love that everyone has shown me. I guess throughout my life I have learned the hard way, always have and maybe always will. There is so much going on in my life, so many struggles that I have to overcome. I am so glad that I have such an amazing support system to fall back on, I am grateful that I have friends who understand me enough that they will support me through anything. I really don't feel like I deserve the love I have felt this last little while and I am truly grateful!

3 comments:

megcb said...

Of course we support you. what you may call horrible choices others would call a life well lived!!!! and as you say at least you have the ability to look back and learn, that's a big thing. Besides your life is very exciting for us dull things (joking! ok not joking about being dull- I am!)

megcb said...

Oh btw that's me- Meg C-B (the fiji one), I don't use that google name very much...

JC Photography said...

Kellie we all love you for who you are - not the "bad choices" you make. That's what shapes us into who we are. We were put here for a reason - to progress. I know for a fact the poor decisions I have made in my life have had the deepest impact on me. Challenges make us stronger and (hopefully) better as we learn and grow in each step! Keep on kicking girl! Love your guts.