Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 3





Happy Thanksgiving!

Yep we spent Thanksgiving in Disneyland. It was sooooo busy, there where people everywhere! But my SIL took the kids for 4 hours and let Justin and I go on some rides together. What a brave soul, the last day of disneyland with kids that hadn't napped or sleep nearly long enough. They were terrible for her and I am so thankful that she had them. Our favorite ride we went on was Indiana Jones...ohh I loved it. The line was hours and hours long...good thing we got fast passes!

We actully had turkey dinner at the park, they had turkey legs there! Yep turkey dinner in the park, it was great!!! We watched the fireworks and ate our dinner.

Disneyland was all and more then I had expected. The feeling there is amazing. Watching the kids met their heros was priceless. I am so glad we were able to take this trip as a family. This will be unforgetable.

No comments: