Friday, December 23, 2005

My body Finally Gave into the Sickness...

After a week and a half of nursing my sick kiddos. I finally got the cold. I am so irriatated right now because no one seems to care that I am really sick! I didn't move off of the sofa yesterday, i had a horrible fever ...T BUT this has been the fisrt time I have really enjoyed our sectional. It is soooooo comfy. Anyway...today I passed out in the shower, completely blackout. It really freaked me out. I felt like I had just had a baby, my body aches and i am really weak. To top this all off Justin is working really hard to get ready for Christmas. He has got jobs to finish before we leave to go snowmobiling. So he is tired and irritable. Which I think it totally rude. He is never compassionate when I am ill. "You are just being a baby" he tells me. He gets upset that he has to fix dinner...or go get dinner is more like it. Like it is THAT inconvenient to stop at McD's on his way home. SO today he comes home with no food, he is pissy and being SO pleasent! I get yelled at for not fixing dinner and he stomps off (like a 2 yr old) to go buy HIMSELF food. What a selfish ****** I am not ammused by his immmaturatity. What pisses me off more is that I dont even have the energy to fight back so he just picks on me calling me names and I just lay there listening to his crap! I am so not in the mood for this, cant he just be nice I am sick and it is Christmas!

Taken by Kase

No comments: