Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Saying Good Bye To My Girls

I taught my last lesson today in YW. It was an emotional lesson. I originally had planned on writing each girl a letter giving them each my last little words. But when the time came to finalize my lesson I couldn't remember what I was going to say to them all. At the end of the lesson I ended up telling each girl what they had taught me and what I hope the learned from me. I feel so close to my girls, personally I feel connected to them. I have shared so many personal stories from my life. My struggles, my weeknesses, my soul. I hope that they have learned something from me, I hope that I have been able to teach them SOMETHING. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to be with these amazing girls. I can't begin to explain the growth I have had from this calling.

No comments: