Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I am being brave...

I started my new years resolution early this year...I MUST lose weight! I need to be treating myslef better. For me, the reason I am gain weight is I eat when I am insecure. I even think in my head these terrible little thoughts about how "I am going to get fat and Justin will leave me or cheat on me" I also crave sugar, I love cheesecake and oreo cookies. Ummm that just makes me hungry!

Well I have started exercising agian, right now I am doing Yoga and crunches 3 times a week. I will bumbed it up when I am ready. I have a gym membership so I will go to that also. (Do some weightlifting and Cardio)

The other big step is my eating. I decided to cut sugar out of my diet and white bread. Ahhhh! right now this part is killing me! I need to go get some no sugar snacks until my body refigures and is ok without the sugar. Oh man I miss it already!

I must stay strong...I must ! Sugar is fat, sugar is EVIL!

To start off my Journey I am going to post my weight and picture of myself...um I think at least!

So here goes!
Day 1 weight 175

(these are actually picture for a Scrap pg...the title will be battle scars, since I have a ton of stretch marks left over from my babies!

No comments: