Sunday, September 25, 2005

5 Things Challenge

I saw this on another Blog and I wanted to try do it.

So, the Five things you might not know about me are

1. I hate hate hate ranch dressing, I think that it is soooo nasty! I love Lima Beans, why I dont know. I just think that they are sooo good. This is even after I puked up a entire bag of them when I was prego with Kase. Still eat them like candy.

2. I am a horrible, speller. I cant spell that is all there is to it. I have always struggled with it. I would hide my spelling test from my teachers, i wonder how i ever passed elementry school let alone college! Thank goodness for spell check!

3. I have been mis-diagnosed as having bipolar disorder. Here is a huge story to all of this but, after alot of situational depression I was diagnosed. Later we started to wonder if it was a hormone imbalance. I still dont know what exactly is wrong with me.

4. I have an overwhelming fear of aliens, to the point that I have to sleep with the lights on, I hate to be alone outside at night in fear of an abduction. I cant watch movies about Aliens of any sort. I do not like watching ET.

5. I have always wanted to be a singer. There are times that I wished people would asked me to sing like in chrch or at a funeral. Heres the kicker. I am not that great of a singer. I can't even read music. I dont know what the notes are, I dont even know how to lead music. I just love to sing. Maybe in Heaven I will be aked to sing in some special choir, but for no I just belt my heart out when I am alone or in the car!!

No comments: