Saturday, September 10, 2005

I am trying to hold myself together!




Today was Kase's first day of Pre-School! He was sooo excited and I thought I was too. I kept thinking of how nice to have some peace and quite, to have time with Macie or to be able to shop with just one kid. Well I didn't get so excited when I drop him off because as we were driving up I told him, "Miss Mary just wants us to pull up to the driveway and then you get out by yourself. Is that ok? I can come in with you today if you need." and Kase says to me..." nope Mom you stay here, Mom stay here. I am fine Mom." I started to protest and he said "no Mom dont get out, stay in the car!" Well that really got me going, not only is my little guy going to pre-school but HE DOESNT NEED ME!! After I dropped him off I cried and cried and cried. Finally about ten mins later I call up Justin and say all right we just dropped Kase off at School I tried so hard to calm my voice so he would hear cry, my heck I am such a boob! Justin says so how long did you cry babe? and I burst into to tears agian "I am still crying!!!" Oh man, I can't even imagine what next year will be like, I am soo emotionally drain from just this!

No comments: