Saturday, September 17, 2005

wooohoo!

My Computer seems to be up and running agian! Although it has got some little glitches it is much better! My life can go on!

So what is new in our life...well, we have sold our home. Yep didn't know we were selling hun? After so much confusion we finally decieded that we were going to list it. Just that statement alone sent people running to our house. We had 4 people come look in 2 days and by Thursday we had accepted an offer. Yep didn't even have to list it. We have less then a month to be out, So justin and I have been packing and cleaning and fixing up the house. It is such a shock that this has gone through sooo fast. But the market is crazy down here. SO life mght be very hectic for awhile as we figure out where are next home will be. We will stay in te area we just dont know where yet. I am soo excited to start somewhere else, I am praying for a younger ward so that we can make friends we with people who get us. Or get me for that matter, I am such a basket case! LOL!

1 comment:

Meegan said...

! YOu've sold your house! WOW! That's exciting! COngrats.
I tried to get ahold of you this weekend. e-mail me your mailing address. . .