Friday, September 23, 2005

I am offically baby hungry!



I did a photoshoot last weekend and it hit me, I am soooo baby hungry. I love babies, I love the purity their presence brings, I can't find that feeling anywhere else. I still dont think that we are ready for that next step. I know our realtionship needs some strengthening still. But I cant help but wonder if Kase is more in tune to the spirit. He knows about "McKai" his brother in heaven he talks about him all the time. So I am missing something? It is hard to know. So for now I have the bug! Being able to photograph this sweet new baby, being able to watch and capture some tender moments was the kicker for me!!!

1 comment:

Meegan said...

All I can say is --you should be so PROUD to be able to take amazing pictures like this! I've caught the photography bug. . . so when you're here you'll have to teach me all you know! :)