Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day 1

9:00 AM we are at the Disneyland gates. Justin and I are not getting along at all...surprize, surprize. Vacations always do this to us, I was hoping that it wouldn't be like this but this is us. We fight. But I am proud of myself, I calm down and brush it off and we have a great day.

The first ride we went on was the Tea Cups, then Pinocchio (sp) and then the Buzz ride. Kase got to met Buzz and he LOVED it! We spent most of the day on rides or in line to ride rides. Then at 5:00 we went to the Block Party which was the highlight of the day. Woody jumped down and pointed directly at Kase, it was perfect! AL he could talk about was how Woody knew him, that is why he pointed at him! So cute!

Characters met today...Buzz, Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse, and Goofy.




No comments: