Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oh wait Halloween is for the kids??




Yep I almost forgot about my cute little monkeys! I have a feeling every year is going to get more and more exciting . The kids had a great time, we came home with a ton of candy...which is now hidden away.
I thought they were sooo stinkin cute this year! Kase wanted so bad to be Buzz Lightyear so I gave in and bought a costume. (I usually make them) and while I was at it,I decided it would be much easier to buy Macies also. But i did have to sew hers just a bit to take the sides in. I got he cutest wings to match her dress on ebay. I figured i could buy them because i will use them a ton for photog props.. Double Duty!!
I actully liked buying them this year so much easier and i didnt have to sew...which mean I didnt have to get mad , sware and throw my sewing machine across the room. Yes i know, that sounds pathetic but i get it from my Mom. Sewing makes us angry. LOL!

1 comment:

Tina said...

THey look adorable! Wonderful pictures!