Thursday, November 17, 2005

Woooooo!

I am pooped! I have been running around like crazy the last few days, we are trying to get ready for Disnetland...we have 2 more days before we leave!!!!! I am trying to get bags packed early so I feel more prepared and not so rushed. I am also trying to get my house ready , my Mom will be staying in our house while we are gone and i want it to be perfect!!! I want to finished the projects and all this stuff that I keep making! I am in the middle of painting magnet boards and frames for christmas and for our house and I am painting Macies bed. I think that this will be the last coat and her bed can go up tomarrow...thank godness!!

I have some last minute photography things to do, pictures to order before I leave and I am soooo tired! I feel like I am 12 and it is Christmas. I cant sleep, I think and talk about Disneyland. This all so exciting!!! I cant wait to see the kids met thier Heros. I cant wait to soak up the feeling of disneyland!!! I am going to have to bring tissues because I know I will be so excited, I will start bawling. LOL!!!



I also made myself sit down and scrap this week, this is the first page I have done in months. I just ordered pictures so I can start it up agian...I am hoping I will have a scrap table before Christmas...:) We will see!

No comments: