Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I have overdone myself

Super Saturday is this Saturday. I am thinking that offering to do this was just silly of me. Sounded fun at the time! Alot of my stress is this...It is Tuesday night Justin has about 20 Magnet boards to cut out and has he done it??? NOPE! Ok So I will let him do it on his own time. Mean while I just got the money collected and order what needed to be ordered. Hopefully it gets here in time. It is also Evening of Excellence on Sunday so I am trying to get photos taken of my sweet girls that have completed there Young Womenhood. Disneyland is soon approching, We are in the search of a good stroller. Drove to Vegas Last night to find nothing!!! But we got Kase a great new suit, he looks so handsome in it!!!

All of this and try to be super Mom & Super wife. I am AWESOME!!!

No comments: