Sunday, November 20, 2005

My last Entry

...before we leave for Disneyland! Yes it is 2:00 am and I am still up. I can't sleep. I seriously am sooo dang excited!

Well today was as expected...CRAZY! Justin left at 5:30 this morning to drive to SLC to take a test for his business. We got up early and tried to get as much as we could accompilshed before Kase's last Soccer game. We also went and picked up the Mini-Van that we are driving to California. Then we went to the soccer game...oops! I thought it was at 11:15 but it was at 10:30...we missed his last game! Crap I felt so bad! Then I called my family and had them pray for Justin, which helped because he passed it...just barely! If he would missed one question he would have failed it! woohoo! Then rest of the day was packing and cleaning, untill Kase woke up from his nap with an ear ache and blood coming out of his ear. Great! We go to instacare and sit for 2 hrs to have the Dr. say it is just a little scratch and wrote us a perscription. I am glad nothing too tragic was going on, I would hate for him to be sick while we are gone! We got home at 8:30, kids bathed, and in bed and I (yes just I) finished up the packing , cleaning and I started our Christmas cards and I made Macie Necklesses to match every outfit she has for the trip. Yeah I have too much time on my hands! I can go into the excusses as to why I am doing all the unnessisary things at 2 am but I wont! Besides then I would have to justify why I typing on this blog at 2 am!! I think that I am finally starting to wear down and get tired so I must go to bed, we have a long day ahead of us! No we have a LONG(packed) WEEK! Later!!!!

No comments: