Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just a short post...

have a very busy week ahead of me with work, getting new carpet (about freakin time!) and birthday is on thursday so I dont think I will post much...I leave you with this...
DUNT TA DA DA!!! My NEW website is up and running. I need to work out somethings like the brown color isn't looking good but it is at least up!!!!! Very good news!
Take a look at it and please let me know if i spelled things wrong, if I need to chage the wording I am the worst speller in the world and half the time I dont make sence! I really need help in that department!
Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kellie, you are so talented I can't believe how good it looks!!!! Where do you find the time to do all of this? Wow, my mouth is agape. You really have pulled it all together haven't you. Way to go. Heather

Anonymous said...

kellie- your website looks so great!

Meegan said...

Good job choosing your pictures to put on there. I only got through the galleries, but what I saw looked good.

~Meegs

stace said...

looks great! who did you have put it together??

Unknown said...

I love it!! Will you be keeping your old site for people to order their pics?

Tori said...

Kellie...wow! I love it! Great job! The brown looks good...congrats!

Michelle said...

Like always my heart is POUNDING! I love your freaking pictures. I squeeled when I saw the one of the bubbas together. It looks really great Kel!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Web site looks fab, Kellie. I checked it out on dial-up and it still loaded really fast and looked great. Love the music. I am excited, I have been telling my friends that live in St. George about your business-I'm excited to give the web address. P.S. We finally got pictures up in our house around about Febuary--they're pretty much all yours. Thanks for the pics! Wish we lived closer for updated shoots. Call if your coming this way-always welcome to stay with us. :)
Shyla T. Idaho Falls