Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh my gosh! I am in so in love with this child! I have been franticly trying to finish some Christmas presents before the end of the month. I had to get some updated shots of the kids so set up my backdrop stuff in the garage. Oh i love the lighting in garages Seriously BEAUTIFUL! I think in some shots Macie titled her head too much BUT I am just in love with her eyes. I just want to freeze her in this moment, at this age and keep her forever! and her hair...it is my new fav style, of course I had to bribe her with a red ice cream to get her to hold still long enough to fix it! (cant you see the ice cream stain around her lips? It is a little clownish...I tried to clone it out the best i could but the BW are by far less noticeable!
I am so in love with this child!




Shot with Rebel XT
28-85mm
f/2.8 ish
ss no idea :)
natural light

11 comments:

ticee said...

HOLY CRAP she is beautiful (just like her mama!!) Wow. I love the hair, and her beautiful eyes! I love these pictures. This is why I want a girl. oh well. I'll just love yours!

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are amazing.

and the red ice cream mouth just adds to how precious these photos are! Love the hair do.

Tori said...

OMG!! Is she not the prettiest thing you've ever seen? WOW!!! I love the b/w...her eyes are amazing! What sweet cmas gifts...Great job! What are you up to?

Angela said...

I hate to say it, but I love the pop cycle lips. It looks like a tint of lip gloss, and you know I am a girly girl.
Sooooo Cute. Can I steal Macie? You must post on your web site.

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous!!

I'd love to see a pic of do

Anonymous said...

One word: stunning, grogeous, adorable..ok more than 1! LOL! I would blow these HUGE on canvas...

Michelle said...

I can't breath!!! Kellie, I have tears in my eyes looking at these pics. Once again, you made my heart pound with excitement!

Anonymous said...

OMG! There GORGEOUS. You did a fanaminal job. She is just adorable, The 4th one is my fav.

Anonymous said...

Kelly I love these, so beautiful. We all miss you so please come back.

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH, she is just stunning! Her eyes are amazing. You are really talented.

Anonymous said...

Your photographs are BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially LOVE the ones of your children! They Are DREAMY!!! You do FANTASTIC work!:)

Jess M.