Wednesday, October 04, 2006

GREAT GREAT NEWS!

oh my gosh! I just got off the phone with a new client! I am soo excited to do this shoot! They just adopted a baby, he is a little african american baby. I am so excited. There is something so neat about adopted babies. I love to capture that feeling. I am so excited! Oh yeah and also....she has a SIL that is due in a couple weeks and she is having TWINS!!! How cool is that! I totally want to photograph twins, have forever! I have ideas stored up just for them so hopefully I can do a spectacular job and she will see them and book with me. I would love it!

3 comments:

ticee said...

Oh, that is soooo sweet! That will be a beautiful shoot, and of course her sil is going to want you to do shots of her twins, because you are so spectacularly talented!

Michelle said...

you have GOT to be kidding me! I JUST did a shoot with that same situation. I will have to post some of the pics on my blog. That is totally freaky!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your pics!

Tina Parker said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see the photos!
-Tina