Saturday, October 14, 2006

I was tagged ...

tagged by Tina http://everyday-moments.blogspot.com/...hum lets see five weird things about me.
1. I love chop sticks! I learned how to use them when I was five yrs old...I was taught by a couple in Alaska. I have been obsessed with them ever since. I can't eat any kind of chinese food without them and yes...my kids are learning how to eat with them too!
2. I chew my finger nails...but it doesn't stop there. I chew them off and I keep them in my mouth like chewing gum. Ok it gets weirder and I can't believe I am telling everyone this but I also will set them aside to eat food or brush my teeth then I will put them back in my mouth. I do this a lot when I am really stressed, it helps me calm down. It is soo nasty, I know!
3. I hate scary movies, I cant even watch the preveiws for them, they creep me out. I have to hurry and change the channel or close my eyes and ears. Oh my Gosh the grudge 2 has been giving me nightmares...it is a freaking evil commercial!
4. My closets are all color/season organized. This includes my kids closets. If I see a shirt out of place it drives me nuts and I have to fix it! Oh and all the hangers have to match. Macie and mine are white, Kases are blue and Justins are black. (this should come as a surprize if you have seen the rest of my house...it is always a mess!)
5. I love thunderstorms. When I was younger I use to go sit at the mouth of Logan canyon and watch them roll in. I still like to watch them here too. I get butterflies when I hear them roll in. I love the feeling, the smell, everything about them. I get the same feeling when I hear a song about rain. It gets me all excited!
Ok...
it is your turn!!!

1 comment:

ticee said...

ok, you are a wierdo!!! I love it!