Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekend with the Roomies

So much fun! My old texan roomie summer made a unexpected trip to SLC this weekend. I haven't seen her for a years so I had to head up to hang out with her. We met at another old roomies' house. We sat and laughed and talked about alot of funny memories. What dorks we were, I would give almost anything to go back to some of those semesters at rick, gesh what I would do over, the things I could change! Anyway, it was fun going down memory lane and laughing my guts out till I cried. That was all we did in college and that is all we do now when we get together!

Oh yeah and I had to feel up michy, her boobies are monsters with milk in them... I just had to!


Us and our kidlets.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY!! I can't believe you came all the way up here and didn't even see me. If I knew the keys to an emoticon that was sticking it's toung, out I'd use it now.

Ben said...

I love the pic of you groping Mich! It brings back so many memories! Thanks again for coming to see me! I had sooo much fun! Your awesome!

Ben said...

that was from Summer, not Ben...haha

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there! This summer....