Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sweet Little Boston
























Oh my gosh is he not the most perfect baby you have ever seen? This family was in love with him, the older girsl attended to his every need. They wouldn't even let him wimper before one of them was at his side. This is why I love taking newborn pictures. The feeling in the homes of these families ...OH it is so spiritual for me. Holding a newborn is the closest you get to God and I get to capture that! It is a great feeling! The Mom cried when I showed her the pictures, that is the best kind of compliment you can get!

5 comments:

Meegan said...

Love the color in #1 so natural and just perfect! Way to capture such emotion.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you ROCK at what you do!

~Meegs

ticee said...

Oh those are just precious! You have such a talent for capturing those moments!

Angela said...

LOOOOOK. I got my pic on here. I am so proud of myself. Boston is soooo cute. I want to bite him!

Angela said...

Aw man, nevermind. It didn't work.

ticee said...

LOL Angela!
I forgot to say that I LOVE your new topper!