Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I could be losing my mind....


Wow it has been a crazy couple of weeks...who am I kidding it has been a crazy couple of months. One thing after another, I am always running around. I am in serious need of some balance and order right now. I am trying to balance my schedual, balance the times Justins has to take the kids, find a babysitter once or twice a week, fit in soccer and ballet, hobbies and exercise. Find time to edit pictures, find time to work, time for family, time for the hubster. Find time to breath. It is overwhelming. I dont know how I am going to figure it all out, how to make it work. I dont want to do daycare for my kids but I am definatly going to have to do something. Justin can't take them 3 or more times a week. It is just too much, he is losing time.
Anyway here are a couple shoots I have done in the last little while...

1 comment:

ticee said...

how sweet!!! I love the brand new baby pictures the best of all! Hey, if you need me to take some kids, let me know. I'm always having someone else's kids at my house anyway, two more won't really hurt anything!