Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I finally gave in...





Kase has been asking for weeks to go on the bus, I have been reluctant to agree mainly because I am scared he is going to get lost. I had hoped that he would just let it go, but everyday he kept asking. I finally said OK still hoping he would get scared and change his mind...nope he loves it. It has just become apart of our everyday life. He walks (mostly runs) to the stop and then waves at me when he gets there, I almost always hear him yell "I love you MOM!!!!" as he hops on the bus.
I have to admit now I am glad that he rides the bus, with all this work I dont know how we would have managed to get him to school on time! I guess the bus idea was a good thing!

1 comment:

ticee said...

honestly, I loved it when my son was able to ride the bus. It was so much less stress on me!I understand the worry, but it is so worth it to not have to stress out about being to school to drop him off or pick him up. Plus it gave me an extra half hour to an hour of freedom. What can I say, I'm just selfish!