Friday, December 08, 2006

Wow 3 post in one day...

Luck me. lucky you. I just wanted to post some of the pages that I have been working on for the books I made for cmas presents. That took me forever, I dont think I will so that agian it was alot of work and never do people appriciate or understand how much time and effort you put into handmade gifts. I have working on these books for 4 months. WOOOHOOOO they are done. That is such a nice feeling! Now I just have to pray that they will be here by Cmas!




2 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

So did you make Asuka books? Cause I was going to do that for my families & well...NO TIME..TOO MUCH WORK...hehe!!! Maybe next year. I LOVE the black & red here. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!;)

Miranda Renner Photography said...

What great pages....I made books last year and I vowed never to do that again. Where did you get them printed/bound? I used mypublisher.com and was sooooo happy with the final product. Love the black and red combo.
miranda