Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wanna see the canvas prints....

and a little holiday decoration. The stockings are the only Cmasy thing I have up...In fact I still have Pumpkins everywhere! Maybe by Cmas I can pull it together!


I am so happy with the way these turned out! They look amazing IRL!
I go them from simply canvas http://www.simplycanvas.com/index.cfm and I am so happy with the quality, they are beautiful. I have already sold 3 more similar to these and then 2 more flat canvas prints. It is a great selling tool....but I just love to see them in my house everyday!
I just wanted to say that I am so happy I have a couple more stalkers :) Welcome! and to answer your question ....no I dont mind if you add my blog to yours!~kell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! They really do look great! Do they have much texture or are they pretty smooth?
Heather

Oakstream Photography said...

I LOVE these! I ordered my first canvases from Simply Canvas last week. One for my SIL & one for me:) What size are these. I like the square crop!

The pictures are TDF!!!!!!! :)