Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I have a friend that is better the prozac.

I get around her and I feel totally energized and full of life. She is so full of life, she cracks me up! It is better then therapy, better then a happy pill, better then chocolate. I think that it is kinda funny...I should pay her for therapy session seriously! I actually think I have alot of friends that cheer me up like that ...my scrap girls are a good example of that. I am always feel happier after I see one of them. I come home from scrap night with a totally high! I usually cant sleep for an hour or so after because I have had such a good time! I love that I have friends that now exactly what I need without actually knowing they know...make sence? It is good to be a woman, good to be a round other woman that understand you, that you can talk to, that you can trust! Love ya girls!~Kell

1 comment:

Ren said...

Friends like that are great. I'm spending the weekend with one of mine from out of town...