Thursday, November 30, 2006

Remember tiny little prego girl?

Well she had her baby! Yep she went early too...yes I totally think it is not fair! BUt I did her shoot last week and I am on love with the new shots of them. The dad was a trooper! We made him take his shirt off...I dont know what is wrong with all these stinkin modest people here in utah but it is nice to finally get a daddy to get naked! Well shirt off at least! Anyway enjoy....I have tons more tp post but this will have to be it for tonight!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love shirt-less dads! These are gorgeous!

Jenw

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog from The Sweet Life blog, and I wanted to drop you a note. Your photography is great, and I love your conversions. I have a newborn session tomorrow, so your newborn pictures are such an inspiration for me (this is one of my first few newborn sessions... yikes!!) Anyway, I'm glad I found your site, and I look forward to seeing more of your great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ooops no it wasn't The Sweet Life's blog... it was Brenda's!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Now I found your blog from Nicoles post on her blog about you! :O)

I live in Utah- where abouts are you located??? If it is ok that I ask? :O)

I love your work! Now I have another persons art to come and look at and aspire to be as good as some day!

ticee said...

Kelly, you kill me! You are *not* supposed to be trying to get husbands naked, especially in Utah!!! Maybe that is why my hubby is so scared of you! I loved all your pictures, but I don't have time to comment on each individual post, but just know that I LOVE them all, and Im so amazed by your talent!

Miranda Renner Photography said...

love love love the first one!! So sweet!
miranda