Sunday, November 12, 2006

was really good today I just wanted to write about it. The kids had their primary program, which for me means tears. I bawl threw it all. I love how pure and simple their testimonies are. Before doubt and trials change things. I loved listening to them sing. Having Kase up there makes it more meaningful. I am so proud of him, I adore him, and that makes me bawl. It is really embarrassing to me, not because I cry. After 26 years I have embrased the fact that I cry and I cry ALOT. But I hate bringing attention to myself. I dont like people to notice or point out that I am crying. I dont want them to wonder if something is wrong, because I am fine. I just cry. Then in Relief Society we had a great lesson, one I really needed. The speaker talked about trials, but she had 4 sisters come up and share experiences and how they coped with their trials. Each sister I felt had something for me, and I want to write them down so I dont forget about them.

One said that after she had gone threw numerous trials she notice that Heavenly Father had placed her in places that helped her. With a good neighboorhood, good friends or a good calling that helped her overcome all the trials she was going threw. It made me realize that this was true for me too. I have some amazing friends, people who care about me, friends that call, friends that know I am having a bad day and check on me. Friends that understand me and love me. I also had the best calling in my last ward in the young womens, I gained a testimony with those girls and that was during the hardest years of our marriage. It made me feel loved, felt taken care of. I need that in my life. I guess I had always thought that in some small way I was being punished, punished for ALL of many mistakes I have made in my life. But I can see now that it wasn't, it was a trial and that heavenly father hadn't left me alone. That he had blessed me through friends, and callings and neighborhoods.

I bawled threw the entire lesson. I needed this lesson. After the RS Pres came up to me,and gave me a hug. She told me she loved me, that she knew I was going threw alot right now. She just wanted me to know that she loved me. I said thank you and I walked out of the room sobbing.

I have been going threw alot. I am stressed, I am tired. Justin's business has slowed down, he hasn't figured out how to budget. He is stressed, he blames me. It comes out in everything he does. I dont support him enough that is why he isn't sucessfull. I hold him back, I spend his money. Bla bla bla. It all comes out when he is stressed. I fell like I have done everything possible to help him. I have done a budget, I have offered to help with his books, I have had logos, business cards, flyers made for him. I had 15 shoots scheduled this month...what else can I do before it is not my fault anymore? I feel hopeless. Things will never change with us if he doesn't want to. I cannot make him go to church, or treat me better, I cant fix HIS life. We are stuck. We've hit a wall.
We have hit walls like this before and sometimes it takes forever to get over them and other times it is simple fix. I guess I can have hope in that and I'll just wait for however long this one takes. ~Kell

Heres a link to one of the talks they ladies mentioned. http://library.lds.org/nxt/gateway.dll?f=templates$fn=default.htm$xhitlist_q=tender%20mercies%20of%20the%20lord$xhitlist_x=Simple$xhitlist_s=relevance-weight$xhitlist_d=$xhitlist_hc=%5BXML%5D%5Bkwic%2C0%5D$xhitlist_xsl=xhitlist.xsl$xhitlist_vpc=first$xhitlist_sel=title%3Bpath%3Bcontent-type%3Bhome-title%3Bhit-context%3Bfield%3Azr%3Bfield%3ARefChurch

2 comments:

ticee said...

Sorry about your wall. We've hit a few of those along the way. Its very hard. I just wish you could boss your hubby around like you do your kids. I just wish they would listen. I make my boys go to church. I just wish I could make my hubby. BUT he went on his own today. We had sick boys, and he went to sacrament, then I went and did the primary thing. I didn't even tell him he should, he just did it. So maybe there is hope. All you have to do is keep loving him, and being a good example. Love ya!

Michelle said...

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I get anxious for you sometimes when you are going through this. Sometimes it seems like you can pray and pray for someone without seeing any results. It is so frustrating that we turn ourselves upside down to change yet we can't change those around us. Know that I think about you guys all of the time. It sounds like it was one of those PERFECT Sundays that leave you exhausted and drained because of the emotions. Those are so needed every once in a while.