Thursday, November 02, 2006

LOVE







Do you remember being in love like this? Do you remember not wanting to go one second without each other. Did you use to look at each other get the giggles? Did you talk on the phone for hours and hours and maybe not even talk at all, just listened to him breath? Did you get butterflies when he kissed you? I hardly remember that feeling and it kinda makes me sad...BUT I wonder do they know what it feels like to go threw struggles and trials and overcome. Do they know the feeling of loving someone for life. Do they know that love comes in stages, it is up it is down and yet you'll always be there. No they dont know that yet, but they will.....I love young love!

2 comments:

Ren said...

Aww... great photos. I love the first one. Your writing is very sweet too.

Amanda said...

It's such a small world out there! I've been to your blog several times(by way of Meegan) and love to look. last week I was visiting my sil in ohio. I was getting my hair cut and while waiting for my color to set i pulled up my blog to show my hairdresser and her friend. then her friend went to her step sil's blog and I said "Is that Kellie larson's blog". She said,"How do you know my step-sister"?!? What a small little blogging world out there. Anyway... thought i'd let you know that you were being stalked...:)