Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving! SO what I am a week late! I love my job, I love my job, I love my job. I think I need to remind myslef that becuase I really do. The hoildays have seriously taken over my life and I have to be happy about that! I have to. Beside being sick I think I have faired pretty well, I am trying to just get threw each week, stay caught up on the week before me and not think about anything else. So far so good. I decieded to treat myself to a little car cleaning. With all this work my car and house have seriously suffered. I have never wanted to pay anyone to clean up after myself, for one it is embarrassing for other people to see my crap all over and I am too cheap. I have made myself clean out my car. I vac the carpets, I detail the inside. Well not today! I paid someone to do it for me while I sat and drank hot cocoa and read the paper. It was awesome, I am thinking this is the way to go...who cares if I have to spend 40 bucks an month to get my car cleaned out....it was well worth it. Now everytime I sit down in my car I smile because it looks and smells good....now if only I could find the sme kind of deal for my house....40 bucks to clean my house...anyone? Didn't think so!

Well I said I would post stats from my month to give you an idea on how freakin crazy I have been!

Total Shoots for Novemeber 23
Hours editing 115
Cd Sold 15
Clients still ordering 10
Remaining shoots for December 6
Phone messages to answer 4
Christmas cards made 92
Washed backdrop 30 times
Pictures taken 6900
Free time...ha!
Christmas presents bought 10
Christmas presents made...almost 6
Cleaned house 2-seriously that is all I had time for

2 comments:

stace said...

holy-moley. how do you do it all and still be a mom. i have a great housecleaner if you need it. i don't do half as much as you and i still can't keep up with it!

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I put your blog link on my blog?