Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just barley surviving

I dont think I spelt any of that title right and at this point I dont care. Wow this month is almost over...it is thanksgiving already...seriously? Wow. I feel really blessed and stressed to be working so much. I will have to tally up all I did this month....I will post that later. I have so much to post,& not alot of time.

We are doing family Cmas pictures tonight...I am so excited to do them. We are getting an old pink and white car to use. So look for our Cmas card this year...I think they will rock! I have been running around like crazy trying to get everything ready today. I have managed to find 2 outfits for each of us which is always the biggest issue. I dont do fashion, or colors well and it totally stresses me out. This time I have to day I did pretty well (patting myself on the back)! I maybe will do a sneak peak later just to tease you!

As far as work goes...The twins were born...the session went well. Lighing was an issues but she has this little sleigh and santa hats for them and I thought they were just adorable! They were TINY! 6lbs and 4 lbs! I held the 4 lber and I wanted one that small. Everyone says "oh that would be so scary! You feel like your going to break them"...and I think oh man I could stick them in this, squish them like this...they would make amazing pictures! Oh my poor tourchered children! I also did 5 tiny babies in santa hats and I am so excited to see how they look! I have so many shoots going on...

I got my canvas orders back...I HAVE to post pictures they look fabulous. I am so happy with them. I was so excited, I even took them over to the neighboor to show her. I must post a picture of them. I know I am going to sell more of them as soon as people see them! They are stunning!

Ok and I am still finding an hour here and an hour there to watch my shows with the hubster. That is about all the time we get together. I live in the computer room, editing pics, getting orders ready, doing cmas presents. I even eat dinner in here! So anyway...LOVE LOVE LOVE Heros. It is so good! I am so adicted to it. After we watch it we stay up talking about the holes and things they leave out...We just love it! and of course Greys and Ghost Wis. are still soo good!

Well I have gotta to get going, I have much to do still....later!

No comments: