Saturday, November 25, 2006

the twins...tons of pics










I am so excited to post these! I am finally done editing this session. I still need to do Birth announcements for them but that will come later this week. I loved the sleigh...I loved that they both were tiny tiny tiny! The Mom even called the little girl tiny and I caught on to that. I am so glad to be done it took me forever! I am overall really happy with these! Justin thinks we need some twins, I dont know about that. Just one baby would be good enough for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kellie- AMAZING job! these pictures are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The twins look so darling! I love the one with their pink and white hats on and the one with the dads arms! Very creative! I looked at all the pix on your blog. You are very talented. Loved the babies and families and nude ones of the prego woman! All I can say is that I would never do that! Crazy! I can't wait to see your christmas card printed! So cute!

Tiffany said...

your pictures are wonderful!