Monday, November 06, 2006


I am taking a break form editing...I had 5 shoots last week, 6 this week and four the next. It is going to be along month but worth it in the end I hope. Plus the twins should be here shortly. Anytime after the 6th and they are full term so I cant wait to get pics of the tiny little things!
I have a lot of family shoots coming up and I really don't like family sessions. Mainly because I think Moms have a certain expectaion of how they want there pictures taken. Maybe I just need more practice, Maybe I should be more clear on how I take pictures...they are candid usually. I don't like to pose but I have to pose for traditional Cmas card shoots. I thought I was really getting better at the family sessions...then I had to Moms who seemed uphappy about the pictures. One was totally bossy and expected me to get great pictures of her young kids IMMEDIATLY! They have to warm up to me first lady! Then I reschedualed the other one ( she is paying for the re-shoot because her hair was blowing in the wind and her son was goofing off too much in the pictures) I just want to be done with this month. Back to photographing babies and kids and the little people I enjoy capturing. I also can't wait to get my shopping done for Cmas....all of that has been pushed back....just get me threw this month and I will be good!~kell

3 comments:

Meegan said...

good for you for being SO busy!!!
We're so opposite. I like the family shoots, and don't have a whole lot of experience with the LITTLE LITTLE ones.
Let's trade. :)

ticee said...

You are fabulous!!! It is no suprised that you are this busy. But it is only for one more month. Then you can take a break. Relax. Spend all the money you just made! Right?

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.