Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

Family card...
front
there was a center peice but it was made as two seperate pages that had to be put together ...i didnt feel like psing them back together :)

back
client card 1


just a fun shot of justin and i


client and friend card #2
(I ran out of both cards so I had to make a new one the fit the envelpoes I still had left!

yes so I made 4 cards in total. I little crazy considering the last 2 months have be totally nuts!

I am usually not a fan of selective coloring (b&W leaving some color) but I am obsessed with that little pink car. I want to buy it! I had to have the pink in it some how...which ment i had to do pink cards and green envelopes....yep really Christmasy!

I am very happy that I didn't have to do photoshop lipo this year! I can see I prolly should have touched up my tummy a bit but, I felt good considering i lost some weight, i think i gained it all back now that life has slowed down...but I did lose some!




6 comments:

Michelle said...

That car ROCKS! I love it that it's pink! The cards turned out super cute too!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda Renner Photography said...

Great cards!! I love the pink!!! My hubby and I are thinking about buying an old car to restore. I will so be copying this if we do!
miranda

ticee said...

Your cards were darling, but I do think you are a crazy over-achieving nut head!

Katelyn said...

i love those photos. they make my heart smile. i want to do my own next year but i dont know what company to use to print them.. who do you use?

Kellie Larsen said...

I used www.whcc.com to print my cards...i love them!